*The Delegate registration page is currently under development. Please look around and check back often for updates.
Welcome to the 2017 Gathering - Delegate Registration Page
On this page you will find relevant information about registering for the BCANDS 2017 Gathering and the link below that will take you the on-line Delegate registration form.
BCANDS 2017 Gathering - Delegate Registration Fees
Registration for 2017 Gathering Cost to Register
– Full 2017 Gathering (November 28th, 29th and 30th) To be Determined
– First Two (2) Days of 2017 Gathering (November 28th, 29th) To be Determined
– Last Two (2) Days of 2017 Gathering (November 29th and 30th) To be Determined
– First Day of 2017 Gathering Only (November 28th) To be Determined
– Second Day of 2017 Gathering Only (November 29th) To be Determined
– Third Day of 2017 Gathering Only (November 30th) To be Determined
* Please note: BCANDS will attempt to keep the Delegate registration costs as low as we are able while ensuring our costs and expenses related to the 2017 Gathering are covered.
As a not-for profit Society we unfortunately do not have the resources to provide free or discounted individual or group Delegate registrations.
Thank you for your understanding
Once your registration and payment are received, as a 2017 Gathering Delegate you will:
- Have access to all Gathering sessions on the day(s) you are registered;
- Have access to meal and refreshment breaks provided during the day(s) you are registered;
- Have access to Vendor informational tables;
- Be able to attend evening networking events and entertainment on the day(s) you are registered.
To register as a Delegate for the BCANDS 2017 Gathering, please click on the image below
Registration is for one Delegate only.
Want to keep up-to-date on all the Gathering happenings? Follow the Gathering on Twitter (click the icon below)
*Please note: All Delegates are solely responsible for all expenses incurred that are not included under their registration fees.
Delegate expenses not covered under the Gathering registration fees include, but are not limited to:
– Travel to and from the 2017 Gathering, including costs for public transportation and vehicle rentals;
– Hotel rooms and incidentals;
- Internet at Conference Centre
– Meals and refreshments not included the 2017 Gathering registration fees;
– All other expenses.
* Gathering Delegates are solely responsible for all personal belongings and valuables. The British Columbia Aboriginal Network on Disability Society (BCANDS) is not responsible for replacing lost, misplaced, stolen, or damaged belongings and valuables for any person, organization or their agents while in attendance at the 2017 Gathering.
To help ensure that an enjoyable event if had by all, we would request that fragrances, perfumes, colognes etc. not be worn during the 2017 Gathering.
Thank you for your understanding!
firstname.lastname@example.org (250) 381 - 7303 / Toll Free: 1 888-815-5511